With a street view or on courtyard, the 31 air-conditioned guest rooms will seduce you thanks to their unique and refined decoration. Hotel Saint Paul offers 3 different types of rooms:
- Standard Double: Rooms generally facing courtyard, with beamed ceilings and "Haute Epoque" furniture (between 12 and 14 m²). All the rooms are decorated differently but with the same comfort. All have wonderful beamed ceilings, oak doors and cupboards and marble bathrooms. You will often have the pleasure to find a pretty flower box in the window. All are equipped with minibar, safe box, TV satellite, hairdryers, modem plug, a free and unlimited WIFI connection and air-conditioning.
- Superior Double: The Superior Rooms in general face Rue Monsieur le Prince and are equipped with double-glazing. They are slightly more spacious than the standard rooms. Some have a canopy bed, others have a scintillating ceiling of small lights and a hydromassage bath. All are equipped with a minibar, a safe box, TV satellite, hairdryers, a modem plug, a free and unlimited WIFI connection and air-conditioning.
- Superior Double (2 beds): These rooms have 2 individual beds, face the street, and are equipped with double-glazing. Rooms on the last floor are mansard-roofed and offer a beautiful view on Paris’ roofs or La Sorbonne… All are equipped with minibar, safe box, TV satellite, hairdryers, modem plug, a free and unlimited WIFI connection and air-conditioning.
An extra bed can be added in the superior double and twin rooms (paying an extra).
· Services and Facilities in Rooms:
- Television: International channels
- Flat screen TV
- Minibar (extra charge)
- Direct Telephone
- Internet connection: wireless (Free)
- Towel changing: daily
- Bed linen changing: every three days
- Housekeeping: daily