Between Saint-Germain des Près and the Luxembourg Gardens, the Saint Paul Rive-Gauche is a welcoming XVIIth century residence. The warm decoration of this traditional house, its oak beams and stone walls combined with “Haute Epoque” furniture, the personalized welcome that you will received will give you the impression to be a “special guest” in a private residence.
A left bank atmosphere, a "British soul", and its irresistible mascot: Skype the cat.
The decorator has imprinted his own distinctive style in each of the rooms and suites; none is identical to another. Some have a canopy bed, other has a twinkling star ceiling and a Jacuzzi and another, a “trompe- l’oeil” painting. All are air-conditioned. A delightful haven of peace in the heart of Paris...
The Hotel Saint Paul Rive-Gauche will be your "Parisian home" thanks to its warm welcoming, the availability of the receptionists and the privileged location of the hotel, in the heart of Paris.
- In the heart of Paris, close to Jardin of Luxembourg, Sorbonne, as well as to the famous and lively Saint-Germain-des-Prés district. (see map)
- It is a charming and amenity Hotel. (see gallery)
- An exceptional reception.
- Free high-speed Wifi (19 Mo) (go to Services)
- Non-smoking hotel. (go to Services)
Address & contact us
Hotel SAINT PAUL RIVE-GAUCHE ***
43 rue Monsieur le Prince
75006 · PARIS · FRANCE
Phone : +33 (0) 1 43 26 98 64
Fax : +33 (0) 1 46 34 58 60